Ladies League Information
- All women club members 21 years of age are eligible to join.
- Ladies League is based on individual scoring/handicap. Players need to have their score verified by another member.
- If a league golfer plays more than one 9-hole round on league day, league score must be posted on the first 9-hole round played.
- Although we encourage play to be on Tuesdays to help maintain our Ladies Day, league scoring is the first 9-hole round played Tuesday to the following Monday. You must have a club member (but does not have to be a league member), attest your score. (Please turn the scorecard of the first eligible 9-hole round played, and turn it in to Kalen).
- Please read and follow the out-of-bounds, lateral hazard, and drop rules.
- League fees are $20. League fee includes weekly flag prizes and cash pay-outs to the top league winners based on handicap.
- League night flag prizes will be paid out for two groups according to handicap. Your league score card will indicate if you are in Group A or Group B. Prize winners will be posted the following week with payouts coming at the end of the year.
- Special monthly flighted best-shots will be held on Tuesdays throughout the golf season for all ladies of the club; you do not need to be a member of league to participate. You are encouraged to bring guests to these to bring greater awareness of our club. These will be a shot gun start. (Non-members will need to pay adjusted green fees to participate). The dates are on the calendar and posted in advance in the clubhouse.
- The Women’s Championship Tournament will be held on Sunday, August 28th. This is an 18-hole tournament with trophies awarded for Women’s Club Champion and Women’s Handicap Champion. Come out and enjoy your Saturday at the course.
- As always, if you have any questions or suggestions regarding Ladies Day, please contact Kalen Petersen (515-450-0719) or Sherry Simpson (515-707-6383). Thank you!
Stay tuned for the 2020 Schedule!