3:00 – Shotgun Start
5:15 – Shotgun Start
$60/team to cover prizes and year end meal.
All participants must maintain a handicap in the GHIN system or be able to provide a USGA certified handicap.
League scores will be posted by club house personnel.
There will be two formats used with the best shot format used at least two times.
- Low handicap vs. Low handicap net score match play = 1 point. High handicap vs. High handicap net score match play = 1 point. Team net total vs. Team net total = 1 point.
- Team best shot net score vs. Team best shot net score = 1 point. Team best shot net score match play vs. Team best shot net score = 1 point. Team handicap = (2 x Lower handicap + Higher handicap) / 3.
- Shamble – Low handicap vs. Low handicap net score match play = 1 point. Shamble – High handicap vs. High handicap net score match play = 1 point. Shamble – Team net total vs. Team net total = 1 point.
- Scorecards should be turned in the night of league, signed by a player from each team.
- Play the ball up everywhere except hazards.
- Hole number 4 – If you hit two balls in the hazard, proceed to the par three tee hitting 6.
- No players score can exceed 10 on any single hole.
- One member of the team must be present or their match is considered a forfeit.
- If only one team member plays, their team forfeits the team point. The lone player will compete in his scheduled match for 1 point.
- If only one team member plays on best shot night, he must play a single ball for score.
- League play will be shotgun start. If one league member is late, they will lose each hole of the match they miss by one stroke (net).
- A match can be played Monday or Wednesday prior to Thursday league night if both teams agree. (Scorecards can be emailed to you at your request). If neither team shows up, each team will receive 0 points.
- Play as Foursomes only; if you are a team of 3 players, select 2 to play each week. Low net team score in each league is awarded 1 bonus point. (When ties occur each team is awarded 1 bonus point.)
EQUITABLE STROKE CONTROL
- Course HandicapMax # On Any Hole
- 9 or LessDouble Bogey
- 10 thru 197
- 20 thru 298
- 30 thru 399
- 40 or more10